Creative Intentions is about providing a high quality service and our approach to project work comes from the blending of excellence in design with environmental sustainability.
Creative Intentions early involvement in projects enables clients to capitalise on our multi-disciplinary design background and commercial awareness to create a diverse and exciting user experience.
We focus on creative, sustainable solutions to create a balance of Landscape and Urban spaces with other assets in your scheme to maximise project potential.
Geraint has a degree and post graduate diploma in Landscape Architecture and a background in multi disciplinary design.
Beginning his career working as a design consultant, creating integrated working environments from the inside out, and often acting as a client’s representative on a design project, gave Geraint a sound understanding in how complimentary professions can work together to generate exciting and robust projects.
This experience has proved invaluable as his career has progressed. Whilst at Chris Blandford Associates (Landscape Architects, Planners & Ecologists), Geraint used this experience to coordinate large Master Planning projects like Stonehenge Visitors Centre, Crossrail and their bid to build the London Olympics Park. Most appropriately Geraint coordinated the design of the National Wildlife Conservation Park in Bristol (‘The Park will set a new benchmark for how zoos can support conservation in the wild and establish a more influential position in the global conservation movement…… Sustainability has been a key watchword for the development of the Park. The plans incorporate a rigorous approach to energy usage, sustainable development, waste management and water supply and use.’).
More recently Geraint has had the opportunity to work on projects such as the Waimakariri Irrigation Scheme, the Escarpment mine – Buller and Aspire Hotel in Doha, Qatar as well as a number of new sub-divisions around Christchurch
Project experience includes:
- Eton Dorney Rowing Lake
- NWCP (National Wildlife Conservation Park, Bristol)
- Kew Gardens WHS (Ongoing regeneration)
- Stonehenge Visitors Centre & WHS
- Numerous World Heritage site applications including Oman irrigation systems WHS, Durham Castle WHS. Lake District WHS
- London Olympics 2012 (Project Bid)
- M25 widening south east quarter (South London)
- A13 Landscape improvement scheme (East London)
- A34 Bridge widening (Oxford)
- Crossrail (London, Kent, Essex, Middlesex & Berkshire)
- Dubai Health Care City (Competition)
- Dubai Severn Pearls City (Competition)
- Waimakariri Irrigation Scheme
- Escarpment Mine, Buller